Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Joe, Toren, and Kevin take a Caustic look at “love”. We discuss the obsessive “limerence”, Helen of Troy, Abelard & Heloise, Bosko & Admira, two horribly criminal plans to keep a lover In The News, plus Toren reads a portion of Larry Niven’s Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex in the style of David Attenborough.
Music: “Millionaire Girlfriend” by Jonathan Coulton
- Intro background music by longzijun
- Together In Death – TVTropes
- Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex
- Man of Steel (related, unmentioned in the show)
- I hate love. from The Sandman